Welcome to PHS:
Pyramids Health Services (PHS) is a HAAD-licensed healthcare institution that provides premium medical services, including consultancy, patient care, outsourcing, and continuing professional education in tune with the organization’s directional statement. PHS remains influential in today’s global market as hospital administrator, project planner, medical equipment procurer, developer, and adviser.
The unparalleled healthcare and business expertise of its senior management personnel and medical staff enables PHS to craft systems design that suits clients’ needs, and to put in place the necessary infrastructure to provide individual and turn-key services as well as total solutions.
The healthcare industry is committed to supporting its myriad of clients, not only the well and recuperating individuals whom, on one hand, PHS help move towards wellness and equilibrium state, but also those companies that seek PHS’ professional consulting expertise on the other. PHS therefore orchestrates its efforts to provide for continuity of care, bridging the gap among health facilities, regulatory bodies, and care providers to effectively and holistically address these recognized needs as well as the growing professional and societal demands. Furthermore, it brings together the necessary resources, tools and helpful linkages to strengthen its core and deliver safe and quality services.
Provide outstanding and comprehensive service
Meet the prime standard of healthcare system.
Have a state-of-the-art healthcare services provided by highly qualified and experienced staffs across all disciplines.
Responsive organization utilizing appropriate technology which is sensitive to the changing needs of society.
To become a leading Health care Provider in UAE and then Multi-national
Philosophy & Values
Pyramids Health Services (PHS) looks into the future and sees the organization “not as it is, but as it should be.” Exemplified are the following desirable attributes:
Excellence: we believe in the provision of highest quality, culturally congruent home healthcare services guided by international standards and by Health Authority Abu Dhabi (HAAD) and UAE law
Quality: we believe in the provision of highest quality services through State-of-the-art healthcare facilities and services provided by highly qualified and experienced professionals and the standardization of our practice to attain exceptional customer satisfaction.
Teamwork: PHS employees work as a team to provide quality standard services
Respect: PHS employee treat each other with dignity and respect. Respects client’s culture, family values, practices and beliefs.
Integrity: We believe that honesty and integrity is always the best policy and that trust has to be earned, employee acts openly and truthfully and comply with company policies, rules and regulation.
Scope of Service
- Pyramids Health Services provides home care services as defined and authorized by HAAD Standards for Homecare Health Services in Emirate of Abu Dhabi
- The services are for homebound patients in UAE regardless of age including adult (18 years and older), adolescent (13 to 18), pediatric (2 years and older), and infants (0-2 years).
- Admission to our service is based on the needs of the patients for skilled services to maintain or improve the patient’s current condition, to prevent or reduce further deterioration. The patient’s condition might be due to illness or injury of various sources.
- Excluded from admission to our service are persons served whose needs could not be met using the existing resources of the company: Requiring mechanical ventilation, hemodialysis at home, peritoneal dialysis at home, or invasive procedures at home.
- Delivery of Care
- The services are only provided in the home and according to needs of the persons served and payor authorization.
- If required, skilled nursing care is provided 24 hours / 7 days a week, or 8-12 hours / 7 days a week or less depending on the approved authorization of Daman.
- Physiotherapists are available for rehabilitation visits Saturday through Thursday between 9 AM – 5 PM. Depending on care plan physiotherapy visits might be 2-3 times per week.